E-wigs - BEWARE --DO NOT ORDER!!! Horrible wigs

3 of 10 E-wigs reviews

Awful quality! The wigs do not look like what's pictured. Then, if you want to return it, that's a bigger hassle! Apparently there is a NO return policy. PLEASE read the fine print!

Paypal will not stand behind you. I was told I had buyers remorse. I suppose that's somewhat true. I'm remorseful buying from ewigs!!!

The wig had absolutely no shape to it. I was told to bring it to my hairdresser. REALLY? Pay to have it cut & styled on top of the cost of the wig? I think not. ewigs offered me a refund of $40 and a discount off my next order. There is no way I would ever think of ordering from them again. I told them $40 was unacceptable. This POS wig cost me $120! Why would they offer this to me if there wasn't a valid issue?? Pic#1 is what I ordered Pic#2 is the mess I got!

If you need a wig that is high quality, made in the USA, check out Patti'sPearls. I couldn't be happier!

Good luck if you purchase from ewigs! They're a disaster!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Ewigs Human Hair Wig
Review category
Health and Beauty
review #735327

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with E-wigs? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 10 E-wigs reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 24 #1203194 New York, New York, United States

You bought your wig from a Chinese company called ewigs NOT e-wigs. They are different companies. Many people are being ripped off by ewigs .co.uk or ewigs.au or ewigs.na - all are Chinese companies selling cheap copies. If you are going to disparage a wig site, get the name correct. Otherwise you are not helping people avoid the rip off Chinese websites, all of which start with the name ewigs (no hyphen in the name).

Feb 09 #1109007

This happened to me too! I bought with Pay Pal thinking I was being safe. Not! Pay Pal sided with them although I had documented proof I had tried to resolve the situation!
DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

Jan 27 #1101486

Hi
I could not agree with you more.
The wig I received looks excatly like your one.
Again nothing like what we had ordered.
I believe the company is just on one big scam !!!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to E-wigs. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about E-wigs.
Filing a new complaint about
×