I ordered a wig from Ewigs and when it arrived it was BRIGHT RED when I ordered Dark Brown I sent an email to their customer service department and have yet to recieve an answer I paid them $157 for a wig that I did not order nor can I wear due to the color being totally opposite from my natural hair color. Now I will have to go to Dallas two and one half hours away (which I should have done in the beginning and purchase a wig. I just found out today there is a wig shop in Dallas where they custom fit you for style and color.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with quick delivery and stated that there is a room for improvement of product was not the same as i ordered. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "wrong color" of e-wigs wig and associated monetary loss in the amount of $157. E-wigs needs to "return the product for a replacement of the right color (dark brown)" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned e-wigs wig in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at E-wigs.

Had an Experience with E-wigs?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1203197

You bought your wig from a Chinese company called ewigs NOT e-wigs.They are different companies.

Many people are being ripped off by ewigs .co.uk or ewigs.au or ewigs.na - all are Chinese companies selling cheap copies.

If you are going to disparage a wig site, get the name correct.Otherwise you are not helping people avoid the rip off Chinese websites, all of which start with the name ewigs (no hyphen in the name).